Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A short on music.

So. Yakima Fernandez now has a blog. I want to cover music here, violin practice sessions, daily activities, rehearsals, and more. This is interesting because I never saw myself as someone who spends a lot of time getting his name out onto the innernets. That being said, it's about time that I write more. I want to really be able to focus on music, on violin, and I think having a blog to post regularly to is a great way to stay on track. With music, it has always been like this: I'll be very focused, motivated, and making great progress...and then all of the sudden, I'll lose track of violin, start practicing less, and eventually be hardly practicing at all. It's a cycle that repeats itself endlessly. But wouldn't it be great if I could always practice a good amount, every day? Of course, there are some days that violining just won't happen. That being said, those days should be few and far in between. I'm very excited about having a blog, and true, most entries will be only a few sentences, but I want to be able to come here regularly and share my frustrations, as well as my triumphs with music and life.
Until next time,

Yakima Fernandez

2 comments: